Twister Solutions needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
Our Full Data Protection Policy is available on request, This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards – and to comply with the law.
The full data protection policy ensures Twister Solutions:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the right of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protect itself from the risks of a data breach
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the Data Protection Act 1998. This can include:
- Names of individuals
- Postal Addresses
- Email Addresses
- Telephone Numbers
- Plus any other information relating to the individuals
We do not sell or give your contact details to any third parties.
If you have any questions about how we use your information, please contact us.